Closes $1.6 Million Convertible Debt Offering LAWRENCE, MA–BTHE,(Marketwired – Oct 3, 2016) – Boston Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: BTHE) (“Boston Therapeutics” or the “Company”) announced that it closed a private placement yielding gross proceeds to the Company of $1,600,000 pursuant to which it issues convertible notes and common stock purchase warrants to acquire 16,000,000 shares of common stock at a purchase price of $0.10 per share. Boston Therapeutics intends to use the proceeds from its offering primarily for working capital, marketingRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More