TORONTO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016, BTCY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Biotricity (OTCQB:BTCY), a healthcare technology company dedicated to delivering innovative, medically relevant biometric remote monitoring solutions, has been awarded a research grant from the National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) of Canada. The prestigious grant enables Biotricity to conduct research around the use of heart rate variability (HRV) in various applications for preventative medicine. “HRV has been a research tool rather than a clinical tool for decades,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More