MELVILLE, N.Y., Jan. 09, 2017, BRTX, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. (“BRT” or the “Company”) (OTCBB:BRTX), a life sciences company focused on stem cell-based therapies, today announced that it has submitted an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to seek clearance to commence a clinical trial using its lead cell therapy candidate, BRTX-100, to treat chronic lower back pain due to degenerative disc disease related to protruding/bulging discs. BRTX-100 is a productRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More