Company Collaborates with Marist College to Develop and Secure a Hyperledger Fabric Application for Philanthropies PR Newswire RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — BlackRidge Technology International, Inc. (OTCQB: BRTI), a leading provider of next generation cyber defense solutions, is pleased to announce their most recent collaboration with Marist College to develop and secure a Hyperledger Fabric™ blockchain application. The blockchain application, designed to eliminate fraud from philanthropic contributions, integrates BlackRidge endpoint software to secure all transactions to and fromRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More