SANFORD, Mich., April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) filed an 8K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 29, 2018 regarding the acquisition of a Crypto Coin (Cryptocurrency) mining license for the technology under the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a “Browser Based Crypto Currency Miner” (USPTO Provisional Patent number 62614253). A preliminary press release was also issued on March 30th, 2018. The Company announced the signing of anRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More