NEW YORK, AITB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AIT Therapeutics Inc. (OTC:AITB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing inhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) for the treatment of patients with serious lung infections and pulmonary hypertension, today announced publication of its Phase 2, double-blind, randomized controlled trial for treatment of infants with moderately severe bronchiolitis. The article, entitled Nitric Oxide Inhalations in Bronchiolitis: A Pilot, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled Trial was published in the December 2017 issue of the peer-reviewed Pediatric Pulmonology journal. “We are pleased to seeRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More