Former Sinclair Broadcasting Network V.P./GM Joins MLFB LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL–MLFB, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league kicking off in April of 2017, announced today that former Sinclair Broadcasting Group Vice President and General Manager, William T. Lutzen, will become the league’s new Vice-President of Television and Broadcast Distribution for Major League Football. Mr. Lutzen recently worked with MLFB’s new television partner, Sinclair BroadcastRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More