New Broadband Program Substantially Increasing True Wireless’ Customer Retention LAS VEGAS, NV — KSIX, (Marketwired) — 02/02/17 — KSIX Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: KSIX), a diversified media and internet company headquartered in Las Vegas, announced today a significant decrease in customer loss due to the National Lifeline Broadband Program. In the first eleven months of 2016 True Wireless lost an average of 2,086 customers per month. After just two months of providing the new broadband offering the company’s averageRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More