NASDAQ: CRME TSX: COM VANCOUVER, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – Cardiome Pharma Corp. (“Cardiome” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRME / TSX: COM) announced today that it has closed its previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 11,500,000 common shares from treasury, including the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase 1,500,000 additional shares, at a price to the public of US$3.00 per common share, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of US$34,500,000, before deducting the underwriting commissionRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More