Global Retail Program Based on the CGI Animated Series in Development BEVERLY HILLS, CA– GNUS, (Marketwired – September 21, 2016) – Global brand management company Genius Brands International, Inc. (“GBI”) (OTCQB: GNUS) is partnering with Rob Minkoff, Director of Disney’s Lion King, and Shane Morris, co-writer of Frozen, on the development and production of a new animated preschool series, “Rainbow Rangers.” The announcement was made today by Andy Heyward, Chairman & CEO, GBI. Featuring CGI animation, the creative team isRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More