MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 5, 2017, ANFC, /PRNewswire/ — Black Ridge Oil & Gas, Inc. (“the Company” or “Black Ridge”) (OTCQB: ANFC) announced the pricing of its sponsored special purpose acquisition company, Black Ridge Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BRACU) (“BRAC”), initial public offering (IPO). The Company is using a portion of the proceeds of its rights offering completed on September 26, 2017 to purchase 400,000 units (or up to 445,000 units if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase units to cover over-allotments) at $10.00 per unit to fulfill its sponsorshipRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More