First BP Gardens U.S.-Based Franchise Location ANAHEIM, CA– GRNH, (Marketwired – Oct 20, 2016) – Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, today announced the sale of a $7.5 million BP Gardens Glass Greenhouse Franchise to FoodRaiser Corporation, Dublin, Ohio, a noted trailblazer in health conscious fundraising. FoodRaiser provides schools, clubs, teams, bands, nonprofits, churches and numerous other organizations with organic product based fundraising opportunities. Visit BP Gardens: www.bpgardens.com Greengro Technologies and FoodRaiser haveRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More