ESCONDIDO, Calif., April 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC:MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, is pleased to announce that its joint venture project, BV-MCOA Management, LLC, has completed the construction of three greenhouses totaling 7,000 square feet. This represents the completion of more than 23% of the total 30,000-square-foot cultivation facility. The Company entered into the joint venture agreement with Bougainville Ventures, Inc. on March 16, 2017, and subsequentlyRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More