Mar 29, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service – Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB: MNTR) announced that it has filed its annual 10-K filing for the year ended December 31, 2016 with the SEC. The Company reports that for the year ended December 31, 2016, Mentor had revenues of $2,761,245 and gross profit of $976,085 with a resulting net loss of ($858,113) or (4.8 cents) per share. This is an improvement in revenue from the year ended December 31, 2015, revenuesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More