BOSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bone Biologics (OTCQB: BBLG), an orthobiologic company focused on regenerative medicine, announced today the completion of a $5.75 million funding round with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, OrthoFix Holdings, Inc. and Hankey Capital, LLC. Proceeds will be used primarily to fund further development and synthesis of a potential bone graft substitute product focused first on bone regeneration in spinal fusion procedures. Steve La Neve, CEO and President of Bone Biologics, noted, “We are pleased with theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More