BOSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bone Biologics (OTCQB: BBLG), an orthobiologic company focused on regenerative medicine, announced today the completion of a $5.75 million funding round with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, OrthoFix Holdings, Inc. and Hankey Capital, LLC. Proceeds will be used primarily to fund further development and synthesis of a potential bone graft substitute product focused first on bone regeneration in spinal fusion procedures. Steve La Neve, CEO and President of Bone Biologics, noted, “We are pleased with theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More