BOSTON, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Bone Biologics (OTCQB: BBLG), an orthobiologic company focused on regenerative medicine, announced today the completion of a $5.75 million funding round with Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, OrthoFix Holdings, Inc. and Hankey Capital, LLC. Proceeds will be used primarily to fund further development and synthesis of a potential bone graft substitute product focused first on bone regeneration in spinal fusion procedures. Steve La Neve, CEO and President of Bone Biologics, noted, “We are pleased with theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More