NEW YORK, April 14, 2016, SOUP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB:SOUP), the makers of the best-tasting soup in the world, today announced that it has formed a Board of Advisors to provide additional strategic and tactical business advice to management. The initial members of the Board of Advisors are Steve Madden, Founder of Steve Madden, the $2 billion global footwear, accessories and apparel company, Tim Gannon, Co-Founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Reggie Jackson, legendary Hall of Fame baseball player.Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More