GARDEN CITY, N.Y., March 23, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, the largest network of retail mall-based mobile advertising beacons in the United States and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), today announced that its mobile app publisher network has reached a critical milestone with more than 50 million aggregated downloads. The Mobiquity Networks platform leverages the precise location awareness enabled by beacon technology to trigger retailer and entertainment focused app engagement and to accurately accountRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More