MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., June 22, 2016, CTSO, /PRNewswire/ — CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in critical care immunotherapy specializing in blood purification, announced that it was awarded a $150,000 Phase I Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) contract to develop blood purification technologies that may enable universal plasma. A successful Phase I effort will position the company to be competitive for selection in the Phase II STTR program, valued at more than $1 million. Dr. Phillip Chan, MD, PhD, ChiefRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More