SAN DIEGO, CA–GOHE, (Marketwired – Sep 13, 2017) – Global Payout, Inc. (OTC PINK: GOHE) (“Global”) is pleased to announce that its majority owned subsidiary, MoneyTrac Technology, Inc. (“MTRAC,” the “Company”), has executed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with BlazeNow, Inc., a majority owned subsidiary of MediaTechnics Corporation (OTC PINK: MEDT). As an advertising and data collection platform, BlazeNow connects cannabis-related businesses with patients and customers, and was called the “Yelp” of the cannabis industry by NY Daily News. The LOI enablesRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More