SAN DIEGO, CA–GOHE, (Marketwired – Sep 13, 2017) – Global Payout, Inc. (OTC PINK: GOHE) (“Global”) is pleased to announce that its majority owned subsidiary, MoneyTrac Technology, Inc. (“MTRAC,” the “Company”), has executed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with BlazeNow, Inc., a majority owned subsidiary of MediaTechnics Corporation (OTC PINK: MEDT). As an advertising and data collection platform, BlazeNow connects cannabis-related businesses with patients and customers, and was called the “Yelp” of the cannabis industry by NY Daily News. The LOI enablesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More