SANFORD, Mich., April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) filed an 8K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 29, 2018 regarding the acquisition of a Crypto Coin (Cryptocurrency) mining license for the technology under the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a “Browser Based Crypto Currency Miner” (USPTO Provisional Patent number 62614253). A preliminary press release was also issued on March 30th, 2018. The Company announced the signing of anRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More