SEATTLE, WA–SING, (Marketwired – Jun 20, 2017) – SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) today announces that it has successfully closed a $1 million company friendly Convertible Promissory Note with an institutional investor. Proceeds from the investment will be used to execute on the company’s previously announced BitCoin Payments solution, as part of its partnership with First BitCoin Capital (OTC: BITCF). With the new round of funding, SinglePoint management believes the company will be able to move very quickly to develop aRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More