Reported by OTC Markets. We are pleased to share current information and developments with our stakeholders and the public, February 19, 2019. Regarding Lifelines investment in Cyrcadia, Inc. (CI), CIs largest shareholder at approximately 35%, Cyrcadia has reported the resumption of its clinical studies at El Camino Hospital (ECH) in Mountain View, CA. The resumption of the studies is the result of improvements to both the iTBra system (hardware and application interface) and improvement of the underlying predictive analytics. TheRead more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More