Minneapolis, MN, May 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioSig Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: BSGM), a medical device company developing the PURE EP System, a proprietary platform designed to improve the clinical outcomes of electrophysiology procedures, today announced the Company closed a private placement with net proceeds of $4,504,524. Laidlaw & Co (UK) Ltd. in New York served as the sole placement agent. The Company issued 3,003,016 common shares at a price of $1.50 per share and a half warrant with aRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More