Minneapolis, MN, May 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BioSig Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: BSGM), a medical device company developing the PURE EP System, a proprietary platform designed to improve the clinical outcomes of electrophysiology procedures, today announced the Company closed a private placement with net proceeds of $4,504,524. Laidlaw & Co (UK) Ltd. in New York served as the sole placement agent. The Company issued 3,003,016 common shares at a price of $1.50 per share and a half warrant with aRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More