New website and brand development strategy highlight technology’s impact on cultivation industry PR Newswire, SRNA BOULDER, Colorado, August 30, 2017 BOULDER, Colorado, August 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Surna Inc. (“Surna” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: SRNA) announced the launch of a new website and brand strategy to reflect Surna’s rising position as a go-to solutions provider and the increasing impact its technology is having on the cultivation industry. Surna, Inc., has become a leader for indoor growth cultivation through its expertise and technologyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More