FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, BOPO, –(Marketwired – Apr 19, 2016) – BioPower Operations Corporation (OTCQB: BOPO) (“BioPower”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Green3Power Operations Inc. Waste Remediation Division (“G3P” and the “Company”) has been awarded a waste remediation project for $458,525 to design and construct a methane gas mitigation system including soil preparation. G3P has begun work on the project and will be responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the System. G3P is partnering with a construction company toRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More