FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, BOPO, –(Marketwired – Apr 19, 2016) – BioPower Operations Corporation (OTCQB: BOPO) (“BioPower”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Green3Power Operations Inc. Waste Remediation Division (“G3P” and the “Company”) has been awarded a waste remediation project for $458,525 to design and construct a methane gas mitigation system including soil preparation. G3P has begun work on the project and will be responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the System. G3P is partnering with a construction company toRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More