FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, BOPO, –(Marketwired – Apr 19, 2016) – BioPower Operations Corporation (OTCQB: BOPO) (“BioPower”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Green3Power Operations Inc. Waste Remediation Division (“G3P” and the “Company”) has been awarded a waste remediation project for $458,525 to design and construct a methane gas mitigation system including soil preparation. G3P has begun work on the project and will be responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the System. G3P is partnering with a construction company toRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More