FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, BOPO, –(Marketwired – Apr 19, 2016) – BioPower Operations Corporation (OTCQB: BOPO) (“BioPower”) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Green3Power Operations Inc. Waste Remediation Division (“G3P” and the “Company”) has been awarded a waste remediation project for $458,525 to design and construct a methane gas mitigation system including soil preparation. G3P has begun work on the project and will be responsible for the design, procurement, and construction of the System. G3P is partnering with a construction company toRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More