LEXINGTON, MA— XBIO, (Marketwired – February 12, 2016) – Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (OTCQB: XBIO), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing next-generation biologic drugs and novel oncology therapeutics (“Xenetic”) announced today that OPKO Health, Inc. (NYSE: OPK) has acquired an approximate 6.3% interest in Xenetic. Commenting on the investment in Xenetic, Dr. Phillip Frost, CEO and Chairman of OPKO Health, Inc., stated, “Xenetic has many novel technologies that address unmet needs in various orphan cancer indications, and we believe the scienceRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More