Acquisition of RGN’s Electroceutical(TM) Product Portfolio and Intellectual Property LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Jul 11, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) — a developer of bioelectronic devices and medicines, announced today it has executed a binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire Rio Grande Neurosciences, Inc. (RGN), a privately-held clinical stage developer of non-invasive Electroceuticals™ for the treatment of neuro-inflammation and central nervous system diseases and disorders. The LOI is binding, but subject to the execution ofRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More