Acquisition of RGN’s Electroceutical(TM) Product Portfolio and Intellectual Property LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Jul 11, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) — a developer of bioelectronic devices and medicines, announced today it has executed a binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire Rio Grande Neurosciences, Inc. (RGN), a privately-held clinical stage developer of non-invasive Electroceuticals™ for the treatment of neuro-inflammation and central nervous system diseases and disorders. The LOI is binding, but subject to the execution ofRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More