Acquisition of RGN’s Electroceutical(TM) Product Portfolio and Intellectual Property LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Jul 11, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV) — a developer of bioelectronic devices and medicines, announced today it has executed a binding letter of intent (LOI) to acquire Rio Grande Neurosciences, Inc. (RGN), a privately-held clinical stage developer of non-invasive Electroceuticals™ for the treatment of neuro-inflammation and central nervous system diseases and disorders. The LOI is binding, but subject to the execution ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More