Key Patent Covers Production of Human Proteins Used as Biologics, including EPO, G-CSF, GM-CSF, and IL-2 LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV), a developer of bioelectronic devices and non-invasive Electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions in vital organs, announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,410,143 covering the use of electromagnetic stimulation of cells to produce biological molecules. This newly-issued patent covers the productionRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More