Key Patent Covers Production of Human Proteins Used as Biologics, including EPO, G-CSF, GM-CSF, and IL-2 LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV), a developer of bioelectronic devices and non-invasive Electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions in vital organs, announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,410,143 covering the use of electromagnetic stimulation of cells to produce biological molecules. This newly-issued patent covers the productionRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More