Key Patent Covers Production of Human Proteins Used as Biologics, including EPO, G-CSF, GM-CSF, and IL-2 LOS ANGELES, CA– ENDV, (Marketwired – Aug 9, 2016) – Endonovo Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ENDV), a developer of bioelectronic devices and non-invasive Electroceuticals for the treatment of inflammatory conditions in vital organs, announced today that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 9,410,143 covering the use of electromagnetic stimulation of cells to produce biological molecules. This newly-issued patent covers the productionRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More