ANAHEIM, Calif., April 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), an innovative designer and developer of state-of-the-art indoor vertical farms, today announced it has completed its acquisition of an 80% majority interest in Biodynamics, Inc, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. GreenGro Technologies today also provided an update on a number of previously announced projects, including; Global Renewable Resources ‘Smart Vertical Farm’ – The Company is pleased to report that theRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More