ANAHEIM, Calif., Jan. 25, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, announced today that it is completing the acquisition of a 55 percent majority interest in Biodynamics LLC, an Akron, Ohio-based leader in controlled environmental agriculture (CEA), renewable energy and consumer hydroponics. The merger brings together two top CEA-industry companies that now together offer a range of leading-edge turnkey systems, from small grow rooms to state-of-the-art, off-grid, commercial-scale vertical farms thatRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More