Minimum of 8 Little Big Burger Restaurants; Franchisee Is Large Investor In Chanticleer CHARLOTTE, NC–HOTR, (Marketwired – May 08, 2017) – Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOTR) (“Chanticleer” or the “Company”), owner and operator of multiple restaurant brands internationally and domestically, today announced that it has signed a multi-unit franchise deal with LBBIG LLC, an experienced restaurant owner and operator of more than ten restaurants in the San Diego and Los Angeles markets, to open a minimum of eight Little BigRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More