HICKSVILLE, NY — LTEA, (Marketwired) — 07/25/17 — Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (NASDAQ: LTEA) (the “Company”), a growth-oriented company focused on the non-alcohol ready-to-drink (“NARTD”) tea segment in the beverage industry, today announced that it has partnered with Swartz & Sons Distributors, Inc. (“Swartz & Sons”) to distribute the Company’s portfolio of beverage brands in Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware and Pennsylvania. Swartz & Sons is an independent beverage distributor based in Brentwood, MD and services over 5,000 accountsRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More