HICKSVILLE, NY — LTEA, (Marketwired) — 07/25/17 — Long Island Iced Tea Corp. (NASDAQ: LTEA) (the “Company”), a growth-oriented company focused on the non-alcohol ready-to-drink (“NARTD”) tea segment in the beverage industry, today announced that it has partnered with Swartz & Sons Distributors, Inc. (“Swartz & Sons”) to distribute the Company’s portfolio of beverage brands in Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware and Pennsylvania. Swartz & Sons is an independent beverage distributor based in Brentwood, MD and services over 5,000 accountsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More