TORONTO, June 20, 2017, RNX, /CNW/ – RNC Minerals (“RNC”) (TSX: RNX) has achieved commercial gold production at its Beta Hunt Mine in Western Australia by producing at least 3,500 contained ounces of gold over a one month period (equivalent to an annualized production rate of 42,000 ounces). Mine performance has improved significantly to-date during the second quarter with an average gold mining rate of approximately 1,600 tonnes per day, 40% higher than the average in the first quarter of 2017Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More