TORONTO, June 20, 2017, RNX, /CNW/ – RNC Minerals (“RNC”) (TSX: RNX) has achieved commercial gold production at its Beta Hunt Mine in Western Australia by producing at least 3,500 contained ounces of gold over a one month period (equivalent to an annualized production rate of 42,000 ounces). Mine performance has improved significantly to-date during the second quarter with an average gold mining rate of approximately 1,600 tonnes per day, 40% higher than the average in the first quarter of 2017Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More