TORONTO, June 20, 2017, RNX, /CNW/ – RNC Minerals (“RNC”) (TSX: RNX) has achieved commercial gold production at its Beta Hunt Mine in Western Australia by producing at least 3,500 contained ounces of gold over a one month period (equivalent to an annualized production rate of 42,000 ounces). Mine performance has improved significantly to-date during the second quarter with an average gold mining rate of approximately 1,600 tonnes per day, 40% higher than the average in the first quarter of 2017Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More