LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2016, CATS, /PRNewswire/ — Catasys, Inc. (OTCQB: CATS), a provider of proprietary data, predictive analytics, and modeling based behavioral health management services for health plans, announced today that it has launched its OnTrak™-H solution inPennsylvania with one of the nation’s leading health plans. The plan’s eligible commercial and Medicare Advantage members will be covered under OnTrak-H, a 52-week, multi-phase program in which enrolled members receive medical and psychosocial interventions, as well as intensive care coaching. “We areRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More