NEW YORK, NY–RBIZ, (Marketwired – Dec 29, 2016) – RealBiz Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: RBIZ), announced today that it has been awarded a contract to supply beef to the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, which includes the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. Valued at over $78,000,000, the contract is the first for RealBiz’s newly launched international food distribution business. During the next several months, the company plans to communicate ongoing details about thisRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More