– Acquisition ensures solid manufacturing infrastructure to support significant growth WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 30, 2017, BDCI,/PRNewswire/ — Bahamas Development Corporation (OTC PINK: BDCI), announced today that it has acquired the apparel manufacturing assets of Incite Brands LLC through private non-dilutive financing. Incite’s manufacturing arm is best known as Incite Performance Wear (IPW). IPW is a full package cut and sew operation with dye sublimation printing company that manufactures custom private-branded performance wear shirts and apparel to approximately 500Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More