– Acquisition ensures solid manufacturing infrastructure to support significant growth WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 30, 2017, BDCI,/PRNewswire/ — Bahamas Development Corporation (OTC PINK: BDCI), announced today that it has acquired the apparel manufacturing assets of Incite Brands LLC through private non-dilutive financing. Incite’s manufacturing arm is best known as Incite Performance Wear (IPW). IPW is a full package cut and sew operation with dye sublimation printing company that manufactures custom private-branded performance wear shirts and apparel to approximately 500Read more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More