VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA– LACDF, LAC, (Marketwired – Jan 19, 2017) – Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX:LAC)(OTCQX:LACDF) (“Lithium Americas” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the investment by The Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited (“Bangchak”) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, BCP Innovation Pte Ltd (“BCPI”). BCPI has signed an investment agreement (the “Investment Agreement”) with Lithium Americas for funding to advance the construction of the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium project in Jujuy, Argentina. Pursuant to the Investment Agreement, BCPI has agreed to financing termsRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More