VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA– LACDF, LAC, (Marketwired – Jan 19, 2017) – Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX:LAC)(OTCQX:LACDF) (“Lithium Americas” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the investment by The Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited (“Bangchak”) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, BCP Innovation Pte Ltd (“BCPI”). BCPI has signed an investment agreement (the “Investment Agreement”) with Lithium Americas for funding to advance the construction of the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium project in Jujuy, Argentina. Pursuant to the Investment Agreement, BCPI has agreed to financing termsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More