FDA has confirmed HPPI’s clinical and regulatory pathway for SUBA BCCNS and provided further guidance for anticipated NDA submission PR Newswire TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 6, 2018 TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB:HPPI), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize innovative therapeutics for patients with cancer, announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has confirmed HPPI’s current clinical and regulatory pathway related to HPPI’s SUBA™-Itraconazole as a treatment for Basal Cell CarcinomaRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More