Hollywood, CA, BBTH – bBooth, Inc. (OTCQB: BBTH), announces it has closed an oversubscribed equity funding of more than $800,000 with heavy support and participation from its existing shareholders, and has successfully closed its previously announced stock buy-back program in a series of private transactions, returning more than 8 Million shares to treasury. “Our Board of Directors and senior management strongly believe that bBooth’s exciting new iNOTIFi technology and our prospects for growth are not reflected in the company’s currentRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More