SEATTLE, WA–BCCI, (Marketwired – Jul 31, 2017) – Baristas Coffee Company (OTC PINK: BCCI) announced that revenues to date for the Month of July were approximately $160,000 as a result of media placements and White Coffee Sales. The majority of revenues to date in July came from wholesale sales to one primary and one secondary customer. No revenues in July were derived from the company’s previous business model selling coffee via drive thru locations as all such operations wound down priorRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More