MURRIETA, CALIFORNIA–IGEN, (Marketwired – Mar 10, 2016) – IGEN Networks Corp. (the “Company” or “IGEN”) (OTCQB:IGEN)(CSE:IGN) announces that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nimbo LLC (“Nimbo”), received a Master Purchase Order for 12,000 vehicle activations to be deployed across several major states on the Verizon Wireless Network. Marketed through Duke and Duke Holdings Inc., product and service activations include Buy-Here-Pay-Here (BHPH), Inventory Management, Stolen Vehicle Recovery (SVR) and Roadside Assistance programs integrated with software services that provide the consumer direct andRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More