STUART, FL–(Marketwired – November 07, 2016) – Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH), a technology development and intellectual property licensing company, today announced that its majority- owned subsidiary, Sea of Green Systems, Inc. (“SOGS”), has begun delivery of approximately $1.5M worth of precision, automated growing equipment to its customers operating in the Marijuana industry. As part of a 17-unit production run, which is made up of a 10-unit order for a licensed medical grower in North Las Vegas, Nevada and aRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More