ORLANDO, Fla., April 27, 2016, IMUN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotech company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of autoimmune disease and cancer with a focus on emerging nations, today announced that Nigeria’s National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has approved its patented Lodonal as an over the counter, non-toxic adjunct therapy in the treatment of HIV/AIDS and immune system regulator. The receipt of NAFDAC’s approval will enable theRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More