ORLANDO Fla., April 11, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN); a clinical-stage international biotechnology company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, announced today it is providing shareholders with a status update of Immune Therapeutics, Inc.’s (IMUN) drug development program in China with long-term partner Hubei Qianjiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (Qianjiang). The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) projects $166 billion in drug sales in China by 2017, providing a recognized market to further growth.Read more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More