ORLANDO Fla., April 11, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN); a clinical-stage international biotechnology company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer, announced today it is providing shareholders with a status update of Immune Therapeutics, Inc.’s (IMUN) drug development program in China with long-term partner Hubei Qianjiang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd (Qianjiang). The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) projects $166 billion in drug sales in China by 2017, providing a recognized market to further growth.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More