Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB: VSUL) – a photonics technology development company providing chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced today that it has entered into a Joint Development Agreement with BIOMEDX Group, Inc., to develop its ChromaID technology as an exclusive analytical photonic tool for Aesthetics, Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. The BIOMEDX Group, Inc. is a technology company founded to develop and commercialize photo-realistic 3-D and holographic digital human modeling for the medical/healthcare industry. The Company isRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More