Canada NewsWire, ACBFF VANCOUVER, Jan. 16, 2017 TSXV: ACB VANCOUVER, Jan. 16, 2017 /CNW/ – Aurora Cannabis Inc. (“Aurora” or the “Company”) (TSXV: ACB) (OTCQB: ACBFF) (Frankfurt: 21P; WKN: A1C4WM) is pleased to provide the following operational update. Patient Registration Continues Rapid Pace On December 21, 2016, Aurora surpassed 12,000 active registered patients, less than 12 months after the Company’s first product sale in January, 2016, which is believed to be the fastest rate of patient registration after commencement ofRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More