ATLANTA, GA, Dec. 05, 2017, GOPH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (“Gopher” and the “Company”), a company which specializes in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies, filed a Form 8-K/A that includes 2 years audited financials for the assets purchased on September 1, 2017 – https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1471781/000161577417007085/0001615774-17-007085-index.htm This filing sheds light on the Company’s grand strategy to “marry” the two arms of the Company – IoT and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologiesRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More