ATLANTA, GA, Dec. 05, 2017, GOPH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (“Gopher” and the “Company”), a company which specializes in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies, filed a Form 8-K/A that includes 2 years audited financials for the assets purchased on September 1, 2017 – https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1471781/000161577417007085/0001615774-17-007085-index.htm This filing sheds light on the Company’s grand strategy to “marry” the two arms of the Company – IoT and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologiesRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More