TUCSON, Ariz., Dec. 22, 2016, AEYE, /PRNewswire/ — AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) (“AudioEye” or the “Company”) today announced that it has completed a $550,000 equity raise through the private sale and issuance of Common Stock and Warrants to accredited investors. While significant investment came from outside investors, participants in the financing included Dr. Carr Bettis, Executive Chairman of AudioEye, and Board Member E.W. (Sandy) Purcell. “We appreciate the support of the new investors enabling us to add strength to our balanceRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More