TUCSON, Ariz., Dec. 22, 2016, AEYE, /PRNewswire/ — AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) (“AudioEye” or the “Company”) today announced that it has completed a $550,000 equity raise through the private sale and issuance of Common Stock and Warrants to accredited investors. While significant investment came from outside investors, participants in the financing included Dr. Carr Bettis, Executive Chairman of AudioEye, and Board Member E.W. (Sandy) Purcell. “We appreciate the support of the new investors enabling us to add strength to our balanceRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More