TUCSON, Ariz., Dec. 22, 2016, AEYE, /PRNewswire/ — AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) (“AudioEye” or the “Company”) today announced that it has completed a $550,000 equity raise through the private sale and issuance of Common Stock and Warrants to accredited investors. While significant investment came from outside investors, participants in the financing included Dr. Carr Bettis, Executive Chairman of AudioEye, and Board Member E.W. (Sandy) Purcell. “We appreciate the support of the new investors enabling us to add strength to our balanceRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More